Thursday, August 9, 2012

Introductory Post

Okay, this has been sitting around since it was accidentally created back in April during the Blogging from A-Z thing.  While that was fun, I could subscribe to the vast majority of the blogs I visited.  Now, I can.

I'll probably not write any original posts from here, but I will cross post anything I write on my WordPress.com account to this one.  So, the unlucky will see multiple posts of the same thing from me whenever I do write something.  All the rest will see what goes on here.

Comment as you want.  If something I say offends you, then don't read.  I write these for my own pleasure and to let the world know what is going on as far as my own writing.  This will be my one and only apology for anything that is offensive and anti-political.  Remember, these are my opinions on what I see and hear.

For now, I post two to three times a week.  Sundays I post excerpts from my own works.  Mondays are my #writemotivation posts showing how much or little I have done as far as my monthly goals.  At random, I'll post something to keep people up to date on what is going on or if I had an idea I want to share.  It could be anything, so keep watching.

Eventually, I will create pages and categories for my various books in progress and status of current published works.  Time and mental energy dictate what is done, so expect to see changes come at a very close rate.

Thank you for reading this introductory post and I hope you enjoy what comes along over time.

Oh, don't be afraid to comment.  I don't bite and I do appreciate the thoughts and views of the stuff I post for people to see.

No comments:

Post a Comment